CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Water Fun

April in AZ means it is time to pull out the pool. ;) Since it has been in the high 80's low 90's I decided to let the boys play. Here are a couple pics and a video. Just thought I would share my cute boys with all of you. hehe






This Video is what they were doing the whole time they were in the pool. Once Brayden actually took Logan down and sat on him while his face was under the water. I pulled Bray off really quick. needless to say, Logan didn't go back into the water for about 5 mins. hehe


2 comments:

kristin said...

Zak made me play this over and over! He just loved watching them play!

The Kemps said...

Summers were made for playing in the water. Our kiddos can't get enough of it!!

By the way, I tagged you. Hee-hee!! Check out our blog for the details.