CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It Finally Happened

Well, it finally happened. Micah caved and we bought our first cell phones!!! Yes a cell phone. It is my first cell phone. It has been fun. And yes, I have already dropped it. hehe But all is well. I am getting the texting thing down. But I must say it takes me a very long time to write a short sentence I think it is still quicker to call. ;) I would include a pic, but haven't taken on yet. So maybe next time.

We are currently in CA visiting family. Maybe I will have some pics to share in the next couple weeks. So don't get bored of my blog. Keep coming back. And please leave comments. I love comments. ;)

7 comments:

The Easton Family said...

Congrats on the phone. I don't know what I'd do without mine. I'm jealous that you're in California. I miss it so much. Haven't been back since 1997. Have a good time...!

The Jensen Family said...

Hope your having a great time! Can't wait for you to be back!

Ashlie said...

I finally broke down a bought a cell phone and I rarely use it. Every time it rings I'm surprised. Maybe if I would have gotten one for Clint too, but then I think I'd drive him nuts.

The Blaine gang said...

Hi Elisha! Thanks for sending me your link. It's so cute! I think blogs are a lot of fun. If you guys come through Utah anytime let me know. You are always welcome to stay here. Enjoy Paradise for me. It's been awhile since I have been there. Give your mom a hug for me too. Love, Jen

The Easton Family said...

o.k. elisha, you're busted! you're supposed to keep me posted on people from Paradise and i had to go stalking jen all on my own! :) i'm so excited to be able to start being in touch with you guys again! hope your trip is still going well... aren't you so proud of our home state legalizing gay marriage? hmmmmmmm.... ;(

Jueneta said...

I love your new layout. Congrats with the cellphone. We caved in last year with the sell of our house and bought a phone. I like it with Cam on the road a lot.

It is so funny that young kids get cellphones before some of us adults.

The Easton Family said...

Are you home yet? I'm hoping to see some California pictures! :)