CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Got Nothin

Well, I have been racking my brain with something funny or cleaver to write on my blog, and as you can see by the lack of writing, I've got nothing. hehe Nothing cute from the boys lately. I could tell you about out night last night. ugg. But I don't want anyone to call CPS on us. hehe Let me just say, Logan knows how to unlock his bedroom door and I hope our neighbors were not awake at 1:30am listening to him scream. Tough love, that is all is was. And Brayden slept well through the screaming. I wish I could. So I will try to come up with something good for next time. Maybe they will do something good tonight, like sleep. hehe

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sometime I wish I had CPS's number on my cell phone! Some people shouldn't have kids!