CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

England

I have a few minutes, so I will tell you about my trip. despite what my last blog implied, I did enjoy my trip. England is beautiful, especially the countryside. I must say the first day was a culture shock. The round abouts were a bit crazy. We ended up back at Gatwick Airport three times before we figured out how to get out. hehe I must admit that I cried a bit and wanted desperately to go home that first day. The best moment that day was when we figured out how to use the navigation system in the car. Boy that would have been handy to get out of the airport faster. After that, we never got lost. It was amazing. If you ever go abroad, make sure you have a navigation system in your rental car. Loved it. I miss her voice. hehe Once we get all our pics and videos online, you will be able to hear her in one of them.

As the week went on, I got better. I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Winchester is where we spent the week. Micah worked all day and I hung out at the river walk most of the time. It was nice to see water. ;)



Well, the rest will have to wait. The boys have awaken and are not letting me do anything on the comp any longer. I will post later.

1 comment:

The Easton Family said...

Sounds lots of fun! I've never been to England. What does Micah do? Hint, Hint... I'm still waiting for that detailed e-mail catching me up on the last decade! :) Glad it was a fun trip.