CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Addison Kalaye Robison

It has been a week now since Addison came into the world. And to think I still would be prego if all still was going as planned. Well the Doc's plan anyway. I had plans of my own. hehe Not really. I woke up on the 21st with a lot of pain in my belly. After two hours of pain and throwing up I decided to call the doc. She said go in and get checked. I thought it was just gas and I would still be prego. When I got there, I was running a temp and that did it. We checked in at 9am and Addison was here at 9:53am. Of course Micah didn't think anything was going to happen so he didn't feel it was necessary to bring my hospital bag and the camera. So our first pic of Addison is on his phone. ;)



Addison Kalaye
July 21, 2009
9lbs 1oz
19ins



She is beautiful. She is a great baby. Sleeps a lot. The first words out of the doctors mouth were, "She is a chunky baby!" and she is. All the nurses said the same thing when they saw her. And remember she was 9 lbs at 37 wks. Can't imagine what she would have been if I had her on the 31st. hehe Of course I am already dressing her up. Well, when I feel up to it. ;)


We are both home and doing fine. I am sure there will be more pics to come. When I can move around a bit better. ;)

13 comments:

Erin said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Did you end up having a C-section? Who taught you to make the bows? Anna? Cute, cute, cute!!! She's beautiful!

Suzann said...

Ahhh she's adorable! Girls are so fun!! She reminds me of my 9 pound chuncky baby. Nice and healthy. When Ty was born they made this big fuss because he was so big he didn't fit in the newborn diapers that they had, so they had to go find some bigger ones. I just laughed.

Andi said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Ashlie said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Heather said...

Congragulations!

Kim said...

Oh...she is gorgeous! What do the boys think of her? Congratulations!

The Blaine gang said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I love it when they come early!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I was hoping to see some more pictures soon. That second one looks like Logan a little bit. I'm happy to hear she is a good baby and I can relate with the 9 pounders. Caleb was 9 lb. 7 oz. and a week early too. I'm so happy she came early for you!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! She really is beautiful, and how fun that you get to dress her up! I'm so happy for you guys! Hope you get to feeling back to 100% in no time =).

Marci said...

She is precious! How much fun you are going to have dressing up that girl!!! You looked so good at the hospital so I'm sure you'll be back to "normal" in no time at all!

Colleen said...

Sooooooo cute!! I can empathize--Tanner was late but still checked into the world at 9 lbs 14 oz!! Keep the pics coming (when you get a chance). So did you have the flu or something? Glad it sounds like everyone is doing well. How are the boys liking their little princess in bows?! :)

kristin said...

I just got back from Girls camp so I'm just seeing the pics. Well, except the one that you sent me from Micah's phone. Thank heaven for modern technology that saves our butts!
She's so cute and I think she looks so much like you!!! can't wait to see her!
Now you get to be one of the crazed mom's with girls. You're going to be inclined to match her tights with her hair pieces that match the dress and the shoes. It's exhausting!!! But oh so worth it cause nothing can beat a cute dressed up little girl!!

Cope Family said...

Congrats Elisha & Micah, she is adorable. Glad all is doing well, what a precious family you two have.