CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Good Day

What is that I hear? ... Nothing!! Logan and Brayden started preschool today. Yeah for me, I mean them. :) It is just two days a week for 3 hours, but that is a blessing for me. I wasn't sure how I was going to fit in some me time with Micah being the Bishop and being gone. So this is an answer to my prayers. It will keep me sane. And it will be great for the boys. We got them new backpacks, which they wore around all day Saturday. I think they are going to have fun.Today is also Addison's one months B-day. Can you believe it, I can't. Time just keeps ticking by. Wow. Addison has been a great baby. She sleeps most of the time. Nights have been good. I don't feel too sleep deprived. Micah has been great and has helped with the 10:30pm feedings so I can get to bed a bit early. As of two weeks ago, she is back up to her birth weight of 9lbs 1oz. And she has grown an inch. She is beautiful and I just love her!!!

I am so glad and lucky that the boys love her also. Logan always wants to hold her and feed her and kiss her and touch her. Brayden gives her a kiss then runs and plays. Not as interested but still loves her.



I always see cute pics of kid's and baby's feet, so here is my sad attempt. ;)


9 comments:

Misty said...

Very Cute...love the toes..

The Easton Family said...

I'd call it a successful attempt, not a sad one! So cute!

Amanda said...

Yes, I love the baby feet pics. She is adorable! And Hooray for preschool!!

Camille said...

Cute, I love all your pictures.
Congrats on preschool.

Cope Family said...

My how time flies, she is already a month old wow. My brother Brian and his wife just had their 2nd little boy and named him Levi he was 9lbs 12 oz. He was a big boy too. Glad you are able to have a little me time with the hubby, that is so wonderful.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I loved the feet photos! I am glad that you are getting your me time, and some peace and quiet. I know how important that is (at least on MWF for me) Addy is one cute little girl. I know the feeling....having a daughter and all..

Melissa said...

Nice post. So you put the boys in preschool. You never told me. I bet they will love that and you to. Where are you doing it at? How is potty training going? I feel like I don't ever talk to you anymore! Its sad. Nice out fit for Addison by the way. :)

Allison said...

Hi Elisha! Congratulations on baby number three. She is beautiful!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Wish we saw you guys more!

Jeni G said...

i love it! you're attempt is beautiful!