CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just a few things....

A picture of me at 33 weeks. It is a bit far away, but you take what you can get when your 3 year old is taking the picture. ;) Still getting bigger. I suppose that is a good thing. hehe 5.2 wks until the big day. Or maybe a bit sooner if I pray really hard.



Jana and Amanda gave me a baby shower last week. I had a great time. What more do you need then food, friends, and presents!! ;) Thanks so much to all those who helped and attended. I received some cute cloths and other items. Now it is starting to feel a bit more real that there is a baby girl coming. ;)





I apologize if these next pictures gross you out, but I am still trying to prove the point that I am huge!! ;) I will never give up. The top pic is of me prego with the boys at 34 wks. The bottom one is of me prego with Addison at 33wks. You be the judge. I just don't understand how one baby can make your belly just as big as two babies. But who knows. I guess that is just the way it is. I do have front shots of my bellies, but they are a little more disturbing and I didn't want anyone to vomit. ;)



And finally a couple pics of my beautiful boys. I have been bloging so much about me lately, I thought I would give them a little air time. They are getting so big and handsome. They are going to be great big brothers. Love Them!!!!

4 comments:

The Blaine gang said...

that's a cute dress! Gotta love the prego bellies. So, did you do a c-section with the boys, I forget? If so are you planning one with this little girl? I hate c-sections, but at least they can get the babies here safely! You and my sister are really close. She's due on the 18th of July. She looks cute too.

Elle said...

Hello Elisha! I wish we lived closer so I could hang with the you and the family! I'm really excited to see your baby girl and your boys are growing up to be such handsome boys. So cute...

What is your address? I would like to send you a baby shower gift! And what colors or theme or anything you have for your baby girl - please let me know. Were you registered anywhere?

Hope all is well and I'm thinking about you!

Camille said...

Cute pictures, I'm so sorry about missing the shower but it looks super cute.

Melissa said...

That shirt in the top picture doesn't look like it fits to well...haha!