CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bounce Mania

While I was gone in CA last week, Micah went shopping. ;) We were chatting online and he told me that he bought the boys something for $100 dollars but would not tell me what. Oh the things that were going through my head. Never did the Bounce Mania appear in my thoughts. hehe So finally he texted me a pic. And if you notice, it is right in the middle of our living room. Made me snicker. hehe But I don't mind. The boys are enjoying it. Of course it only is up for about 30 min. That is as long as it keeps their attention. Then I get to deflate it and roll it up. Fun for me. ;) But it turns out that Grandpa liked it so much that he wanted it to be an early birthday present from him. So now I can blame the fun times on Grandpa. hehe














8 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Looks like fun! those are not easy to roll up. I feel for you. . .

Suzann said...

How fun! I bet they love it. That's funny that Micah bought it.

Heather said...

The little video is so cute!

Melissa said...

A trampoline will be the next purchase! They like to jump. Have you got in yet?

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Hi Elisha,
I found a link to your blog and thought I'd check it out. Your boys are so cute and so grown up! Things are going great for us in Sahuarita, but we miss our Rita Ranch friends. Come see our blog elamentary.blogspot.com.

Marci said...

Wow! That is a great toy. I'm sure that they'll get plenty of good use out of it. It isn't something they'll outgrow soon!

Sunny Duron said...

Hey Elisha!!
i found your blog. it's so cute! That looks like our living room about 6 years back! They had a ton of fun too! Good to see yad!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

How cute! Those boys are very very very lucky to have a daddy who will get them a 100 dollar toy. If my dad did that, I would be in heaven and back!