CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Apple Annie's Orchard

For Labor Day this year we decided to go to the Apple Orchard in Wilcox. We had all you can eat pancakes with apple cyder syrup. Yummy. Then we jumped on the tractor ride and picked some apples. The boys had fun waking in the orchard and picking apples. Grandpa came with us as well. Tonight we are going to make a home made apple pie. If I remember, I will take pics and blog it tomorrow. Here are some pics of the day.







5 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Obviously you know we went to that day. I have the same pic as the last one you had with 10 kids lined up in a row between the two apple tree rows. (I went with my sister in law and her 5 kids plus one more friend kid)

Cute pics. Glad you had fun like the rest of us!

Suzann said...

Apple Annie's is such a fun place to take kids! We've been there a few times. Glad you had fun!

kristin said...

I so love stuff like this! Bring that apple pie with you when you come Thursday!!

Heather said...

How fun. I need to go down there sometime. I've never been down there.

The Jensen Family said...

looks like fun! If Micah doesn't eat it all tonight you'll have to bring us a BIG piece! :)