CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Are Home

Well, we made it home 2am Wed morning. ugg. But we had a good time. Logan only managed to break 5 things at my mom's house. ;) It was nice to be there with family. There will be more pics to come, but for now here are a few of the train museum in Sacramento and a BBQ after Erik's (my brother) graduation.













The boys loved the train museum. Bray is especially into Thomas the train or as he calls it "choo choo". So he loved seeing the big trains.













We had a great time at the BBQ. It was fun having all the family together. Here are a couple pics of the boys and there watermelon. They loved the watermelon. ;)











And this one is of all the grand boys. It was a beautiful day for a picnic.










We had a great time with the family. There will be more pics to come, once Micah gets them uploaded online. ;)

5 comments:

kristin said...

I just love you guys! It was so nice to see you, even if it was for a short time. (darn school1) Thank heavens for blogging!

The Easton Family said...

looks like it was a fun trip... someday i hope to take my boys to paradise just for a fun vacation. lassen volcanic, san francisco, feather river hiking, etc. glad you guys had a good time, and can't wait to see the rest of the pics...

Laura said...

Cute pics! I will have to find that train museum next time I go to Sacramento. Tylie loves trains!

Anonymous said...

yea for your blog! I didn't know you were blogging and now I do! I can now keep up with you and whats happening. and I can feel cool because I can add another family to the list of people I know who blog ;-) Love ya!

Jueneta said...

Looks like you had a blast. Do you have Reed & Emily Matthews' email address or know if they have a blog?