CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Sweet Bray

Brayden is my little singer. He has such a sweet voice. He will start singing anywhere, during a prayer, during a color guard ceremony at a court of honor, during sacrament meeting, or just sitting at home. I love it. So I wanted to share a couple videos with you. The first Logan usually sings to, but didn't want to this time, so you will just hear Bray. Sorry it is so dark, but you can still hear him.



The second one is my favorite. This is Bray's favorite song, currently. ;) I hope you can hear Bray singing along with the mice. The first voice you will hear is the mouse, not Bray's. hehe He start a bit late. He is the one singing only some of the words. But I just love his sweet voice, it gives me warm fuzzies. I am behind them because as soon as he sees the camera, he stops singing.

9 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

That is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so dang adorable!!! Thanks for posting that. I just wanted to crawl through the computer and eat him up!!! Love it!

Suzann said...

What a cutie!

TheBassettBunch said...

OK...that one takes the cake! I have never heard anything as sweet as that! It brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could see them everyday!

Ashlie said...

Definitely cute. I had no idea he was so vocally inclined. He usually doesn't say more than a couple words at a time in nursery. Very impressive.

Melissa said...

That is pretty cute! One of my favorite movies and songs. He is so precious, I just love him. I guess I am going to have to start looking at your blog more often since you didn't tell me that you posted! But then again we don't talk every day like we used to ;(
Thanks for the musical number, it was wonderful!

The Easton Family said...

Thanks for the memories! I too, remember girls camp that year. It was fun to drive up there at the last minute. Sleep overs! Playing tetris on your computer. Your dad's car being the best one to ride in going to the temple in Oakland. I also remember going to San Diego with the Titus' for the San Diego Temple open house--what a fun trip! I believe I remember missionary stalking a time or two as well! :) Did I ever tell you I went out on a couple of dates with Elder Barzee at Ricks? what fun! I have wonderful memories of you. Thank you for that. Miss you too.

Amanda said...

ok, that was the cutest thing EVER! i love when they sing songs from the radio - spencer liked that "umbrella" song by rhianna a while ago =).
your boys are adorable!!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Hi Elisha-

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the wonderful comment about my talk. I am so glad it is over with, but also glad that I had the opportunity to share what I felt on the topic.

I have added you to my blog sidebar.

Also a little bird told me that you will be my VT companion, so it is not official yet. But I might as well start getting to know you better! I will be scrolling around your blog and finding out more more you!

I love the singing video. I have one of Matthew singing Jon Bon Jovi on video on my blog.