CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Some Stuff

I don't have any major things happening, so I figured I would share some pics. Here are a couple of the boys relaxing in the pool, the kiddy pool. ;)


Here are a couple of the boys playing with friends












Here are a couple videos of the boys dancing, well if you can call it that. ;)






Now you know why all my videos are from behind. They hate the camera. And finally, If you are squeamish please look away. hehe No I am not potty training yet, I am just trying to get them familiar with the concept. They always want to go "poopoo" on the toilet, but nothing ever comes. So the other day when Bray looked like he was pooping, I ran him to the toilet and sat him down. This is what happened...




Yes it was there, look again. hehe It was small but it was poopoo. He was happy that he did it. And yes I even took still shots. hehe That is all I got for now.

5 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Cute pictures, gross video! I can't beleive you filmed the poop! Yuck . . .

Melissa said...

Love the pictures of the boys lounging in the pool. Very cute. Good luck keepin cool down in that heat!

Amanda said...

Love it! love the poo (as i am getting ready to potty train, i can appreciate it), and LOVE the dancing! i particularly like how they are sychronized =).

Ashlie said...

Those videos are too funny. Such cute boys.

Heather said...

I love the dancing!