CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday and stuff

I figured I better get a post up about the boys' birthday before Christmas comes. ;) I can't believe they are four!! The time has flown by. They are such wonderful boy, and great brothers to each other and to Addison. They are such great helpers. I love them so much.

The first pic is their birthday cake that I made for them.

After preschool we took the boys to Chuck e Cheese for the first time. That had a fun time. We were there for almost 3 hours. There friend Emmy and family came with us. I think the dads had more fun then the kids playing the games. ;)










At preschool I got to go and spotlight the boys. Everyone enjoyed seeing their baby pics and I also read them a Thomas the Train story.


This last week we made this gingerbread train with the boys. It was a kit of course. :) The boys decorated the train. They had fun licking the candy then putting it on the train.

Addison also turned 4 months last month. This is a pic of her Christmas present. Yes she already opened it. ;) Can you tell she likes it. hehe What a face!!!


She is growing so much. She rolls from her back to her stomach. Of course she hates being on her stomach but can't roll back. She smalls a lot and we can get her to laugh sometimes. She is beautiful. I just love my kids. I am so blessed to have them all. Here are a couple videos.


8 comments:

Melissa said...

I guess I'll leave a comment since I was pressured into doing it! The cake looks wonderful. I want you to make me one! Can't believe the boys are 4 years old! Crazy stuff.

The Easton Family said...

Very cute pictures! Nice job on the cake...did you use fondant? I've never tried it before...and we bought that same train kit! :) Merry Christmas!

Elle said...

WOW!!!! Cute pictures! I love the cake - you'll have to make mine this year!

I'm going to miss spending time with the family on Christmas... I want to meet Addison!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Loved the cute cake. Did you make it? My kids also love going to CEC whenever they can...like once a year!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday to your little guys! I loved all the pictures.

kristin said...

WOW!! Awesome cake!! Was that fondant?
Can't wait to see you guys next week! It'll be great to see the boys but especially to see Addison as I have yet to see her in person. Can't wait!

Jeni G said...

Merry Christmas! Just wanted to say Hi to you and your adorable little family. What a lucky gal you are!

Trina Barry said...

What cute kiddos you have! I love the cake you made, I have never made a cake with fondant. How did you learn? Is it hard?