CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blessing

This last Sunday, Micah blessed Addison. She looked beautiful. A friend of ours, Mazie Franklin, made her dress. She did a wonderful job. She also made the boy's blessing outfits, so that was special for us to have her make Addison's as well. I took a lot of pics of her in the dress, but I couldn't get one that did her justice. But hopefully you will see how beautiful Addison is in her blessing dress.








8 comments:

The Blaine gang said...

What a great looking family! Wow, you recover great from a c-section Elisha! Congratulations on your family!

Marci said...

She did look so beautiful! It is a lovely dress!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

That is one gorgerous dress. I love that it was satiny soft. most baby blessing outfits I have seen look like something I wouldn't want to wear as a kid. Reminds me of my wedding dress: white, satin and simple...so classic. congrats on such a special time.

Melissa said...

She is getting big and looking cute. She looks more like Logan now I think. Cute pictures.

Andi said...

Yes, she is a blessing. And the dress turned out beautiful.

kristin said...

Wow, amazing dress!! I just wish that the pictures were bigger!
Can't wait to see her in December! Oh, and you guys too:) lol

(You know I'm kidding right???)

Camille said...

She looks so so beautiful.

PS. you did a great job on Tues. Just wanted to let you know.

Jeni G said...

She looks so sweet in that darling little dress--i love it!