CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

9 more wks!!

July 31st is my scheduled C-section date. 9 weeks from yesterday. I think I can make it. hehe She is measuring a week and a half bigger but they wont change my due date. ugg. So of course I could go into labor early. That freaks me out!! We shall see. And we have decided on a name for this little girl. You all ready........

ADDISON KALAYE

Do you like it??? I do. Kalaye means princess in mauori (New-Zealand). Good luck pronouncing it. hehe We were told it is pronounced ka -lay. If that makes any since. Or just call and I can pronounce it to you over the phone. ;) We are getting excited. Almost done with the nursery. I will post when it is done.

4 comments:

Marci said...

So cute! I really like it.

The Jensen Family said...

I like the name, but I'm more excited that you have a delivery date! Woohoo!

kristin said...

That will make the third or fourth Addison I know! Popular name! You're on the home stretch! Can't wait to see the nursery!

Camille said...

I love the name.