CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pictures


These are pictures of my 5 month belly. Sorry about the quality, :) Logan and Brayden took them, hence the missing heads. hehe Below are some Easter pics and videos. We had to do the Easter egg hunt inside because it rained the night before. Yes it does rain in AZ. ;)








This was Micah's Easter present from the boys. ;)




This is the cake the boys decorated for Micah's Bday. And this is how they ate it. hehe Boys!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Your looking pretty good. Your legs look pretty skinny. That bunny was pretty funny and Logan is gonna be a lefty huh?

TheBassettBunch said...

okay that bunny is the funniest thing ever! I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!

Camille said...

Cute pictures. You seriously look so cute. And I love the Easter pictures.

kristin said...

That is too funny! I too love the bunny, and I think it's marvelous that you had the boys take the photo of you- super cute!!!

Elle said...

You're boys are sooo adorable! I love the cake eating party... That's the best way to enjoy something you make with love! Hopefully we'll see you very soon! And don't worry... Joe's doing a very good job with keeping me happy - no screwing up for him. :)

Colleen said...

Ok, well to be honest, I'm sad you had rain for Easter (we had sun), but OH MY, the amount of rain here is out of control ridiculous!! It's amazing we had sun as it seriously rains every other day (if we're that lucky)! I feel like I could have moved to Seattle for this much rain! UGH! Anyway... CUTE pics/videos! I love the cake eating! We'll have to let Ashton try his hand at that method (with his brothers' help) next month--no dishes to clean!! :) Miss you guys!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE preggo pics! hooray! You look awesome! And of course, your boys are super cute =).