CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 Years Old!!!


I can't believe that my little babies are 3 years old. It seems like just yesterday that I brought them home from the hospital, scared to death. hehe Now they are 3 and getting into everything, and on top of everything. ;)


We had a party for them last Saturday. They had a few friends over for a train themed party. They played in their jump castle, place the number on Thomas, ate pizza, cake & ice cream. They had a lot of fun. Here are some pics of the party.

My sister, Melissa, and I made the train cakes. And of course we sang Happy Birthday to them.


6 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

So cute! I did notice that it was all grils at the party, hmmm . . . :)

TheBassettBunch said...

Those cakes are way too cute! Good Job Elisha, on the cakes, and the boys! You're a great mom! can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, they are getting so big. I love the cake.

LynchFam08 said...

They are so cute! Merry Christmas by the way! You should check out our blog: keithandjenlynch.blogspot.com or my parents blog: titusfam.blogspot.com
Tell Micah HI. OH!! By the way, did you know that Jessika Rickards is TJ's 'girlfriend'? Interesting...

Marci said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe they are three!

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh! Where does the time go? I can't believe how grown up they are. They are adorable. Hope you all are doing well and We Wish your family a Wonderful Christmas.